The University of Arizona is glad to provide the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students. This program is open for students who exhibit outstanding academic performance.
In this scholarship, Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible. A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be awarded to admit students for fall 2019.
The University of Arizona admitted 44,831 students. It offers bachelors, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees. UA faculties are globally recognized for their leadership, scholarship, and service by world-renowned academic societies and programs.
- Applications Deadline: April 1, 2019.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- Study Subject: Undergraduate programs
- Scholarship Award: $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in All countries around the world
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Candidates must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to students at the International level.
- Entrance Requirements: before you apply, you will need to have the following supporting documentation ready:
- Students selected for this scholarship will receive a notification by email and a letter in their admissions packet.
- Offers are non-negotiable and are not increased to match offers from other institutions.
- The award must be used the semester for which it was first offered.
- Awards are not offered for spring or summer terms.
The International Tuition Award is a highly competitive undergraduate tuition scholarship offered annually to a select number of international students attending the UA.
How to Apply:
An application for admission serves as an application for the scholarship must click on this given link: https://slate.admissions.arizona.edu/apply/
Submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2019. Documents submitted after April 1 will not be used for scholarship consideration.