Malaysian citizens are invited to apply for the scholarship. The University of Canterbury is providing Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship to support top students from Malaysia.
The scholarship is available to the student holding an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree course in the academic year 2019.
As the second oldest university in New Zealand, University of Canterbury ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide. It has a diverse range of study options offering over 120 qualifications in more than 150 different subject areas.
Why at University of Canterbury- The University gives the candidate an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. It provides the chance to develop a global perspective through a number of short-term international study opportunities.
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursue the undergraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must have been born in the Kuching Division, and/or have attended a primary or secondary school in the Kuching Division for at least five years. They must be citizens of Malaysia. Applicants must have completed, or be completing, a university entrance qualification.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship at Apply online or through the webpage of this scholarship approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
- Supporting Documents: Not given
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, candidates must need to apply for the course of their choice at the University of Canterbury.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $10,000