The Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer prestigious scholarships for international and European Union (EU) students who have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
The Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there
- Application Deadline:
- Monday 14 January 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday 25 March 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday 20 May 2019 16:00 GMT
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee for up to four years.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the international and European Union (EU) students Students.
• Entrance Requirement: International and European Union (EU) students who have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
How to Apply: Complete this application form – make sure you fill in all sections.
You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for.
Please email your form to international-at-ntu.ac.uk before 16:00 GMT (4 pm) of the application deadline.
Applications received after the final deadline will not be considered.
If we receive your application after 16:00 GMT (4 pm), we will consider it for the next deadline. If we receive your application after the final deadline, it will not be considered.
We will contact you with our decision within four weeks of the deadline.