International Scholarships for Hong Kong Students 2019 – 2020 are available. King’s College London is pleased to offer the Harilela Scholarship for students undertaking an eligible full-time undergraduate taught programme at King’s, 2019 entry.
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a public research university located in the UK. It has the fifth largest endowment of any university in the United Kingdom and the largest of any in London.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The value of each award is £45,000 (£15,000 per year, for three years) to support tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Two scholarships are available for the students.
- Nationality: Citizens of Hong Kong
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue a full-time undergraduate taught the program in any subject offered by the university.
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Economics and Management
- BSc International Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must undertake an eligible full-time undergraduate taught the programme at King’s, 2019 entry.
- The applicant must be a resident in Hong Kong.
- The applicant must be undertaking a course listed above.
- Applicants have provided written personal and supporting statements.
- The applicant is willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
To apply for the scholarships, the candidates must follow the application procedure.
How to Apply
The applicant must download and submit the application form.
The applicants submit the supporting documents:
- Candidates must submit a statement of financial hardship.
- Support of the scholarship during their academic studies.
Before applying for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an admission application for one of the following courses:
The successful will receive the amount worth up to £45,000 to support tuition fees.