In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to be offering the MHLS GREAT Undergraduate Scholarships for students applying to the University in 2019.
To cover tuition fees for the first year, they are offering one £20,000 scholarship for an Indonesian student pursuing an undergraduate programme in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
Queen’s University Belfast is ranked in the top 180 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2019), and a member of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities, combining excellence in research and education with a student-centered ethos.
- Applications Deadline: 30 June 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded in Medicine, Health and Life Sciences (MHLS) excluding Medicine and Dentistry programmes.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover tuition fees for the first year only of the undergraduate programme. (Each scholarship is worth £20,000)
- Nationality: Indonesia
- Number of Scholarships: One
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be an Indonesian student pursuing an undergraduate programme in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences
- Current undergraduate offer holders who have a conditional or unconditional offer to study within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences commencing in 2019.
- Note that Medicine and Dentistry programmes are not eligible.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application at MHLS GREAT Scholarship application form
How to Apply: Students should apply directly to the University or through UCAS. Find details here on how to apply. Students who have an unconditional or conditional offer to an eligible course should complete the application form.
- Most students make their applications through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) for full-time undergraduate degree programmes at Queen’s.
- The UCAS application deadline for international students is 30 June 2019, except for those applying for Medicine and Dentistry who should apply by 15 October 2018. Applicants should apply online at www.ucas.com