The University of Bristol is now accepting applications for the Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship. The scholarship is available to the applicants who have applied to start a postgraduate qualification in Economics at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
The winners will have an opportunity to win five scholarships worth £5,000 each which can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and QS World University Ranking was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
- Applications Deadline: Round One: March 31, 2019, Round Two: June 30, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of MSc Economics, MSc Economics and Finance, MRes Economics, MRes Economics and Finance
- Scholarship Award: Five scholarships worth £5,000 each.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a University of Bristol Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have applied to start a postgraduate qualification in Economics at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- Qualifying Programmes:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MRes Economics
- MSc Economics, Finance, and Management
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-guidance