The Federation University Australia is inviting applications for Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from Australian or New Zealand. The Scholarship is funded by Perpetual Trustees Tasmania Ltd who administers the estate of the late Harold White Carroll.
- Application Deadline: 26 October 2018
- Course Level: Position is available for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Courses offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Fully financial support of tuition fees and living expenses (Stipend).
- Nationality: Any International Students
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa. Commencing or continuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must fit into the following categories:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa, and
- Students studying Year 12 in Western District.
For further information view Harold Carroll Selection Criteria document.
How to Apply: Your application must be submitted online using the Harold Carroll Application Form
Please note: The application will need to include the following. Please ensure you have these things ready when completing the online application.
- A 600 word or less statement providing evidence of the applicant’s determination and diligence towards study and future study, even though you may not necessarily have been amongst the highest achieving students. As well as what you hope to achieve at University
- Letter of reference from your current school
- Letter of reference from prominent community representative (optional)