The Early Acceptance Scholarship is offered to all international students who received an offer to study undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course at ECU to start in 2019 or 2020.
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real-world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate/Undergraduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Students will automatically receive $1000 off second-semester tuition fees.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International and Australian permanent resident can apply for these scholarships.
• Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
• meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
• have an offer or conditional offer to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree at ECU;
• be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
• accept your offer and pay full first-semester tuition fees by 30th November 2018; and
• be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To receive this scholarship, you need to accept your offer and pay your first-semester tuition fees by 30th of November 2018. The scholarship will automatically be applied towards your second-semester tuition fees.